Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carabiners, lanyards, clips, rings, retractors...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carabiners, lanyards, clips, rings, retractors...

I don't wear a vest and carry a shoulder sling with a wading staff, rod holder, stringer and net tethered to my wading belt and line clips/pliers on my inside wader pocket. I worry more about getting tangled in my own stuff than slipping on a rock.

How do you guys safely carry all your gear?

Originally posted by richf7 View Post
    I don't wear a vest and carry a shoulder sling with a wading staff, rod holder, stringer and net tethered to my wading belt and line clips/pliers on my inside wader pocket. I worry more about getting tangled in my own stuff than slipping on a rock.

How do you guys safely carry all your gear?
    Fishpond Thunderhead sling pack

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Leave everything except the line clips and pliers at the house. My PFD has 2 pockets. Anything that won’t fit doesn’t come.

Comment

I wear a vest when wading. Nippers, forceps, etc are on a zinger. The Springfield .45 is on my belt, right side, spare magazine in right hip pocket.
        The .45 is part of my gear. Always.
        BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
        Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Iíve pretty much gone as minimalistic as you can with only a fishing shirt for my fly boxes. My tippet spools hang across from the suspender clips on my waders and Nips and Hemo the same. Thought about a lanyard but itís too jangly. I do have a drawstrick bag for a jacket/water/snacks which is conveniently out of the way. My net hangs either from the loop on my shirt or from the hole I made in the bag. In the summer, when wet wading my tippet spools hang From two buttons on my shirt and I use these for anything extra I need to attach.
          We are the music-makers,
          And we are the dreamers of dreams,
          Wandering by lone sea-breakers
          And sitting by desolate streams;
          World losers and world forsakers,
          On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Working...
          X