No announcement yet.

Waders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll start out by admitting that I am a gearwhore. I currently own a pair of Orvis Silver Sonics, Simms G3, and Redington Sonic Pros. I haven't had the silver Sonic's long enough to comment on although they are very comfortable. I got the Sims g3s they're also very comfortable but I got a hole in the knee in less than 6 months and I regularly wear knee pads. I've had my Redington Sonic Pros for 5 years zero issues. You can get them Sierra Trading Post they are regularly on sale for $150. At that price they honestly can't be beat.
    "Something to think about: If you fish the wrong fly long and hard enough, it will sooner or later become the right fly."
    ~John Gierach~

Trophies are relative

Comment

Originally posted by Dtroutmann View Post
      I'll start out by admitting that I am a gearwhore. I currently own a pair of Orvis Silver Sonics, Simms G3, and Redington Sonic Pros. I haven't had the silver Sonic's long enough to comment on although they are very comfortable. I got the Sims g3s they're also very comfortable but I got a hole in the knee in less than 6 months and I regularly wear knee pads. I've had my Redington Sonic Pros for 5 years zero issues. You can get them Sierra Trading Post they are regularly on sale for $150. At that price they honestly can't be beat.
      2X

Comment

Originally posted by Dtroutmann View Post
        I'll start out by admitting that I am a gearwhore.
        I can vouch for you on that buddy lol, you definitely are!!!

Comment

Working...
        X