No announcement yet.

Drift Boat Project #3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also if you've got your floorboards ready get those soaking. I regret not soaking mine thoroughly now that they're screwed into the boat. Pain to oil them wihile standing on them. Honestly having some excess sticky oil on them isn't the worst thing either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't hate trout fishing, just the people who trout fish."
    -Our friend Nam, but secretly Ret

"Stop Whining"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinkbait View Post
      Looking good. Glad you are back in action. Those eggs in the background of your pics have to be getting pretty rotten by now.
      Ha! It is pretty funny that those boxes have been in the pics for three years now. Wait! Three years?! This project was supposed to have taken six months!

Thanks for the tips troutbum. Having another voice of experience ahead of me is quite valuable.
      Then Peter said, "I'm going fishing." The disciples replied, we're going too, and they got in the boat..." John 21:3a

And now, I pray thee, take thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field and hunt me venison. Genesis 27:3

Comment

• Sometimes the smallest things can provide enough motivation to keep going. A before and after pic of the original hog ring...

Then Peter said, "I'm going fishing." The disciples replied, we're going too, and they got in the boat..." John 21:3a

And now, I pray thee, take thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field and hunt me venison. Genesis 27:3

Comment

Working...
        X