(New to me) Jackson Cuda 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (New to me) Jackson Cuda 12

Recently got a Jackson Cuda 12 kayak and took it out the other day with lil man in the kayak with me. I was getting extremely frustrated as you might imagine trying to paddle with a 4 year old, me and fly rod all in one kayak. He was able to catch two bream trolling with the fly rod. Later my wife informed me that she told him "When you get older we will get you your own kayak". His response melted my heart. He said "No thanks, I would rather be with my daddy". It made all of it worth it.

yak by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

Nice!
    It won't be long before he will be able to paddle around with you. It's great to have a fishing buddy like that.

Lock that neat feeling away, and keep it for when he is a teenager. In the meantime, soak it all up like a sponge.
    IIWFWTIWRTW

Comment

Originally posted by Crawfish View Post
      Nice!
      It won't be long before he will be able to paddle around with you. It's great to have a fishing buddy like that.

Lock that neat feeling away, and keep it for when he is a teenager. In the meantime, soak it all up like a sponge.
      I have a teenager now and he wouldn't want a kayak unless he could stream YouTube on it!!
      I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
      sigpic

Comment

That love will bond a Son to his Father!!

Comment

Working...
        X