Cold Weather Boating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skibum View Post
    I have an inflatable LJ, but hardly ever wear it, except were required.
    If you are not wearing an inflatable, the DNR does not give you credit for having it. Just an FYI.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
      Where are you all doing your cold weather boating. I have a small propane heater for cold mornings. Fire extinguisher mandatory.
      Iím planning on boating the hooch this winter once the water goes down. Itíll be my first cold-weather and cold-water boating experience. I figure Iím gonna layer up under the waders and throw a hard shell on on top. My boat is pretty slow so wind isnít an issue like it is with the bass boaters doing 60 on the the lakes but Iíve got to wear waders since I have to hand launch. It makes me a little bit nervous boating in waders but Iím rarely in water thatís deeper than 5ft.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleJesse View Post
        If you are not wearing an inflatable, the DNR does not give you credit for having it. Just an FYI.
        Yes, I know. Thanks
        Dennis C...""Giving Stripers everywhere a bad day!!""

Comment

Wore some latex mechanic gloves under lightweight gloves this morning in the rain. Kept the paws nice and dry.

Comment

What a great lake for winter fishing. One of the things I hated most about moving to Smyrna wad that it put me an hour farther away from Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by FairWeatherFisherman View Post
              What a great lake for winter fishing. One of the things I hated most about moving to Smyrna wad that it put me an hour farther away from Russell.
              After the first of the year, I'm a free man (for the most part). Hit me up if you want to fish Russell and need a First Mate.
              BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
              Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Working...
                X