Frog Hollow.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frog Hollow.......

Want a nice day on the water....... try your luck at some trophy fish? Come out on April 3 for there monthly tournament. ..... information for this can be found at Frog Hollow Fishing or goodwill guides.org. ALL information is listed...... it is also for a good cause......helping Vets. If you have any questions you can contact me through private messaging or Kenny Simmons, his contact info is on the Frog Hollow Fishing website.

This is a great opportunity to fish trophy water and get a taste of comp fishing without getting into the league. 75 bucks to fish here is a steal.
    Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

There still is time to sign up for this event happening tomorrow April 3 at Frog Hollow, all information is on thegoodwillguides.org website. Check in is 8-830 am with the fishing starting at 9am. Come on out and put the skills you learned today at the Spring Fling to use. This is an opportunity to fish for Trophy Trout at one of North Georgia's premiere trophy streams. If you have any questions leave me a PM by 8pm and I will respond with an answer. Hope to see you there in the morning.

Comment

Working...
      X