Congrats RScott

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats RScott

RScott won the seniors (over 50) division of the Team USA SE Regional Qualifier in North Carolina this weekend. Great job buddy!
    http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

That's awesome!

Comment

Totally awesome
      Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nicely done! I think I may need to start hanging out with you, Scott. I am obviously doing something wrong these days.
        If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Big T, I see where you had (2) #2's yesterday. Pretty strong against some serious competition. Well done. Mark
          "A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined..." George Washington

Comment

THERE IS NO SENIOR DIVISION

Big T is just messing with me as usual, I did my best and at least finished in the top 20
            RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

Originally posted by RScott View Post

Big T is just messing with me as usual, I did my best and at least finished in the top 20
              Whoa man don't tell me that. I am only two years away and was looking forward to competing with you and 2fly for the seniors crown.
              http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

The FIPS Douche rules clearly state the senior player that manages to stay awake for the entire tournament and does not crap his Depends is declared the winner. This is the first Senior tourny winner they have had in 3 years, so this is quite the accomplishment by RScott!
                Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                Simple Goat Herder
                Former NGTO President
                Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Bravo!

Senior Division, eh? I personally prefer the term "Experienced and Wise."

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hudson View Post
                    Senior Division, eh? I personally prefer the term "Experienced and Wise."

Congratulations!
                    I get the experienced part, but wise? That does not seem to apply to some folks. You - yes, Rscott?

Comment

Originally posted by RScott View Post

-skunked

Warning: all posts should be assumed to contain sarcasm and misinformation unless stated otherwise. The opinions shared are not necessarily those of the poster.

Comment

Sure there is....
                        Attached Files
                        "What's his offense?"
                        "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
                        ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

congratulations R Scott time off the water did you good. Any one more aged than you. oh a win is a win. Where are the photos.

Comment

Really funny George, all this commotion about fake news
                            RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

This is not an "alternative fact", I saw you in the middle of elk herd in the river over in Cherokee. Did you sneak a ride on one of them beat to beat as you're such the senior?

What's the deal with Team 6?

Did Big T abandon you?

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!

Comment

Working...
                              X