No announcement yet.

2018 Gold Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will not tolerate this anymore. This is borderline geriatric abuse here. Rscott is cool. Hes even got one of those trendy new fly boxes that has different fly compartments for every day of the week.
    We are the music-makers,
    And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers
    And sitting by desolate streams;
    World losers and world forsakers,
    On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Originally posted by GoutUnlimited
      I will not tolerate this anymore. This is borderline geriatric abuse here. Rscott is cool. Hes even got one of those trendy new fly boxes that has a different fly compartment for every day of the week.
      I wondered why he only used seven fly patterns. Stimi, Mop, Tungsten Torpedo, Walts Worm, Tungsten Head Leech, Frenchie, and San Juan Worm.

He got flustered when he had to use a fly that didn't start with the letter that corresponded with that day of the week.
      http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
        I wondered why he only used seven fly patterns. Stimi, Mop, Tungsten Torpedo, Walts Worm, Tungsten Head Leech, Frenchie, and San Juan Worm.

He got flustered when he had to use a fly that didn't start with the letter that corresponded with that day of the week.

I saw him use this new dry fly powder called fogey fanny, but I could be mistaken it may have just been his medicated gold bonds.
        We are the music-makers,
        And we are the dreamers of dreams,
        Wandering by lone sea-breakers
        And sitting by desolate streams;
        World losers and world forsakers,
        On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Oh you guys are so effing funny, but pill boxes do make great flybox organizers and Gold Bond (extra dry) makes great desiccant.
          RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

I saw the exact same guy fishing at Smith's creek last year.
            Next time I'l be sure to introduce myself, always nice to meet people from NGTO.l
            Last edited by Hilljiger; 01-30-18, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X