Chattooga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chattooga

I'm going to be fishing the Chattooga river this weekend and am wondering if anyone is interested in tagging along. I don't want to advertise the spot on here, but it is not DH or Burrells Ford. If anyone's interested shoot me a pm and we can chat. Looking to make some new friends that fish around the Rabun area.

I have plans with my daughter otherwise id be all over it. Toog is a great place to fish, 0m me next time you head that way
    "Something to think about: If you fish the wrong fly long and hard enough, it will sooner or later become the right fly."
    ~John Gierach~

Trophies are relative

Comment

Will do, DTroutman. I will probably be fishing it Sunday too if Saturday is good (which I'm almost counting on).

Comment

What day are you heading out?

Comment

I fish the Chattooga about every other weekend. I might be going again this weekend though. It was pretty good this last Saturday on the section we were fishing. We saw a handful of good brownies North of 20". There was only a handful of anglers to compete with and had more water to fish than we could manage for the 3 of us.

Comment

Working...
          X