Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tootla Stocking?

Hello,

just curious about this. I thought this stream was not stocked anymore but the GA stocking report states twice a year. Do they actually do this?

thanks!

It was stocked exactly 10 days ago on the 8th of March according to the weekly stocking report.

Comment

It's possible that stocking occurs at the Aska Rd. bridge just before Noontootla flows into the Toccoa. This is downstream of NCF and the special regulation sections. I'd be interested if anyone has any information on this because I know i've read from at least two sources that the special regulation section hasn't been stocked since the 1970s.

Comment

No stocking has occurred on Noontootla on the WMA since the late 1960's. All wild fish for the entire drainage on the WMA. The stocking occurs off the road right of way lower downstream as Znorton said. The only things they stock on the WMA around Noontootla are 20 ft rattlesnakes with Rabies and man-eating Sasquatch with genetically-engineered permanent PMS.
        - Jed Green

"I will make you fishers of men" - Christ
        Bamboo rods, Clear streams, and old Jeeps

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg Vet View Post
          No stocking has occurred on Noontootla on the WMA since the late 1960's. All wild fish for the entire drainage on the WMA. The stocking occurs off the road right of way lower downstream as Znorton said. The only things they stock on the WMA around Noontootla are 20 ft rattlesnakes with Rabies and man-eating Sasquatch with genetically-engineered permanent PMS.
          It's not only dangerous, but miserable......
          RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

No joke though I have seen plenty of trees up in that area with claw marks from bears. I've yet to see one so hopefully my luck will continue.

Comment

Working...
            X