Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now available: A new kit for tying the Red Nosed Yeti, my favorite white bass fly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now available: A new kit for tying the Red Nosed Yeti, my favorite white bass fly

Several have asked about this, so I wanted to let my NGTO friends know that there is indeed a new Tie It & Try It (tm) kit for the Red-Nosed Yeti, which is hands down my favorite fly for white bass! The kit includes materials to tie at least 20 Red Nosed Yetis, and it also includes a 20-page fully illustrated tying guide. This has become my go-to fly for white bass fishing, and I'm glad to get the kit "out the door" in time for this year's white bass runs!

The Red Nosed Yeti has also proven to be a great fly for hybrids and even stripers ... and I've used it to bring quite a few trout to the net too.

It's available from several area outfitters as well as direct from the webstore at www.ChattahoocheeMedia.com.

As always, thanks to NGTO for the privilege of mentioning this here!

Steve, will you have any of these kits for people to pick up at the Fling?
    If so, can you post a price, payment info, etc?
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Working...
    X