Raffle: custom Winston rod + TFO BVK reel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raffle: custom Winston rod + TFO BVK reel

Our chapter, the Rabun Chapter Trout Unlimited, has two main fundraisers each year. The biggest is the Rabun Rendezvous. And the second largest is this rod raffle.

Up for raffle this year is a Mack Martin custom made Winston AIR 8', 4-piece, 3wt rod with a TFO BVK reel - ~$1100 value.

The money raised from these fundraisers goes towards things like:

Last year's winner:

Again, this year's raffle is for a Mack Martin custom made Winston AIR 8', 4-piece, 3wt rod with a TFO BVK reel - ~$1100 value. Thanks to Mack Martin of Atlanta Fly Fishing School for donating this rod and reel!

The drawing will be on Tuesday 16 July 2019 at the Rabun Chapter Family Picnic at Kelly's Waterfall Park in Dillard, GA. Everyone is invited and you do not have to be present to win.

Raffle tickets are $3 each or 4 for $10. And per TU bylaws, we can only sell these tickets within Georgia. If you're interested, PM me and I'll set you up via PayPal. Thank you for your support!

Last edited by Trouter23; 04-18-19, 02:37 PM.
    I'm so old I remember when men wore tattoos and women wore earrings.
    -Lefty Kreh

The deadline is fast approaching. Last call y'all!
    I'm so old I remember when men wore tattoos and women wore earrings.
    -Lefty Kreh

Comment

Wowey, that's a top notch rod.

Comment

Bump for a great cause....I'm gonna win this great outfit this year....The drawing will be on Tuesday 16 July 2019 at the Rabun Chapter Family Picnic at Kelly's Waterfall Park in Dillard, GA. Everyone is invited and you do not have to be present to win. See Ya'll there...

Comment

An 8 foot 3 weight rod is the perfect rod for Southern Appalachian small to medium size steam fishing, in my opinion. And this Winston AIR rod is the best 3 weight rod out here. Good luck to all!

Comment

Working...
          X