Georgia Bass Slam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyway View Post
    Thanks Fred, it was a good fight and my best gator yet!

Debbie has caught a few Suwannee bass but not since the slam challenge started. [ATTACH]18004[/ATTACH]

I can't say for sure I have ever caught one but may have and didn't know what it was.

We will keep working on that slam! Congrats again!

Geez those are chunky fish! Are they frozen or something...getting eaten later? They look like footballs!

I didnít realize the Suwannee was that beefy

I caught the chattahoochee bass earlier this year that I mentioned on these forums, but I didnít have a tape measure at the time to start trying towards a slam. And I donít think it was big enough to count anyway. Then I caught some shoalies and spots on the ocmulgee so Iíd be on my way. Maybe Iíll try for it next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    _yero on instagram

Comment

Not frozen. They went swimming in hot oil later...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I was able to get my bass slam in 3 days - Altamaha, Bartramís, Chattahoochee, Shoal, and Spotted - it was an awesome trip, well worth the drive to fish all their respective watersheds. We even fit in some 8-12Ē wild rainbows on day 4. Love fishing rivers and creeks in Georgia, yíall are spoiled with diversity there.
        Mountains to Marsh

Comment

Originally posted by fishtaco View Post
          I was able to get my bass slam in 3 days - Altamaha, Bartramís, Chattahoochee, Shoal, and Spotted - it was an awesome trip, well worth the drive to fish all their respective watersheds. We even fit in some 8-12Ē wild rainbows on day 4. Love fishing rivers and creeks in Georgia, yíall are spoiled with diversity there.
          Congrats!

Comment

Thanks Fred, I meant to attach some pics as well, I just needed to upload them somewhere. There are a few posts on the blog too for anyone interested in reading about the trip.

IMG_7264 by Ben Roussel, on Flickr

IMG_7278 by Ben Roussel, on Flickr

IMG_7296 by Ben Roussel, on Flickr

IMG_7417 by Ben Roussel, on Flickr

IMG_7427 by Ben Roussel, on Flickr

IMG_7450 by Ben Roussel, on Flickr

IMG_7463 by Ben Roussel, on Flickr

IMG_7515 by Ben Roussel, on Flickr

IMG_7502 by Ben Roussel, on Flickr
            Mountains to Marsh

Comment

Working...