http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/images/ngto/banners/FernValleyBanner_2014.gif
http://georgia-outdoors.com/images/ngto/banners/2012NovNGTOBanner.gif

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we have to use photobucket to post pictures?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have to use photobucket to post pictures?

Last night and today I have attempted to post pictures. Photobucket has revised their terms of service and are requiring all account users to upgrade their account to the Plus 500 plan which is not cheap. They say that if you post images to 3rd party sites this is now required.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is there another way to post pictures?
    Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

I use tapatalk from phone or tablet and find it much easier than photobucket.
    Not sure if it will work from a computer.
    THEY TRIED TO BURY US BUT THEY DID NOT KNOW WE WERE SEEDS

Comment

No, search the forum as this was discussed in several threads, I think Flickr and one other site were mentioned
      RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

I like imgur personally
        I like em big fat and sloppy.

Comment

I use flickr, but imgur works great too and is a much more streamlined site.
          Resident Tenkara Nerd

Comment

tapatalk app

Comment

12 (Allegedly) Free Photo Hosting Sites

No idea if these are good, bad or indifferent. I'm already skeptical because the list includes Photobucket:

ETA: I just now saw where this article predates the new Photobucket ranso..I mean...TOS.

https://www.lifewire.com/free-image-...-sites-3486329

12 Free Image Hosting Sites for Your Photos
              by Elise Moreau
              Updated June 30, 2017
              Wondering if there are there any good sites out there made purely for free image hosting? Well, you're in luck!

We spend a lot of our time pushing information around online and sharing stuff with our friends, and with an evolving web that's increasingly becoming more visual thanks to mobile browsing, free image hosting is basically a must-have these days. Sometimes, however, a Facebook album or an Instagram post isn't exactly the best solution.

Here are 12 of the best sites that offer free image hosting and make the process of uploading and sharing your images easier than ever.
              Last edited by Trout8myfly; 07-19-17, 01:23 PM.
              "What's his offense?"
              "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
              ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

I appreciate the info guys.
                Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

I've seen this discussion on a handful of threads in light of the recent changes and no one is mentioning the most important thing.
                  Save everything!
                  You can save entire web pages on your computer. Wish I had for all the boat builds that we've all lost. Anyway use whatever new server you want but back up hard drives are cheap. Save your pictures, the cloud isn't bulletproof.

This rant reminded me of the first time in my life I felt old. I'm currently 26, last summer I drove my buddy(25) and his new girlfriend(20) to a restaurant. She commented on how it was so cool to keep cds in my car. I said well yeah they're there in case I don't have a phone or I lose my music. We found out she has never purchased a cd. Only buys digital music

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "I don't hate trout fishing, just the people who trout fish."
                  -Our friend Nam, but secretly Ret

"Stop Whining"

Comment

I'm actually surprised that Ford puts CD players in all their vehicl still.

Comment

Originally posted by FlickNdip View Post
                      I'm actually surprised that Ford puts CD players in all their vehicl still.
                      I heard cassettes are coming back

Comment

Specifically, 8-tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        "What's his offense?"

Comment

I got an email this weekend from pbucket telling me that if I wanted to use their "photo hosting" I could subscribe. After checking it out, I found out the charge was $399.00 YEARLY! Basically they are holding my pictures hostage. Sorry, p-bucket. That ain't gonna happen.
                          BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                          Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by keelme View Post
                            I heard cassettes are coming back
                            I was gonna jes' install an old Victorola in mah vee-hickle an' hope to avoid the pot holes.
                            If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Keep in mind that a large number of businesses use PB to host images which are then in turn displayed on a company site for commercial purposes. PB did not handle this well at all, but the underlying need to make profit doesn't change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              "What's his offense?"

Comment

Working...
                              X