Dredger for Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dredger for Hall of Fame

Jeff Durniak has been nominated as a candidate for the 2018 Southern Trout “Legends of the Fly” Hall of Fame. Anyone familiar with Jeff knows what a tremendous influence he has been on trout fishing in GA and the southeast.

Beginning immediately you may vote for the six nominees to be inducted at the ST “Legends of the Fly” ceremony at The Fly Fishing Show in Atlanta, Georgia, on Friday, February 2, 2018. Master of Ceremony, John Reinhardt, will present the prestigious awards at the event that is sponsored by The Fly Fishing Show, Sweetwater Brewing Co., Thomas & Thomas Rod Co, and Southern Trout Magazine.

Along with the seven new candidates, online voters may also choose from the inductee candidates from last year. There are a total of 26 anglers eligible for induction. Voters have the option of voting for as many as six. Voting is done at http://southerntrout.com/hall-of-fame/. Voting ends January 3, 2018. The winners will be announced January 5, 2018.
    http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Got my vote!
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

DONE!

Comment

Jeff has my vote. i also think that Jimmy Harris deserves a write in.

patrick

Comment

Seems like Jimmy Jacobs should be in there too. At least for Georgia trout fishers.
          If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Dredger

Jeff has been a warrior for trout in GA for a long time and he deserves this recognition. Remember too that he does all of this in his role as a public servant. And here is a question for all: Can you remember a time when you ever heard Jeff complain? I cannot and this is also to his credit. The positives always carry longer. Win this or not, Jeff, You Da Man!

--johnkies--

Comment

Met Mr. Jeff at the fling GREAT guy, got my vote

Comment

Hopefully they put more effort into editing their magazine articles than they do making sure their website is free of typos and grammar errors.
                -skunked

Warning: all posts should be assumed to contain sarcasm and misinformation unless stated otherwise. The opinions shared are not necessarily those of the poster.

Comment

Done! Jeff turned me on to the magical powers of the mohair leech years ago and it has paid dividends and won a place as one of my favorite go to flies ever.
                  I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
                  sigpic

Comment

He has my vote for sure!!!
                    "Be patient and calm - for no one can catch fish in anger." - Herbert Hoover

Comment

Done. A great guy, very deserving!
                      "Why me Lord what have I ever done to deserve even one of the pleasures I've known" - Kris Kristofferson

Comment

Ditto

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                        Done! Jeff turned me on to the magical powers of the mohair leech years ago and it has paid dividends and won a place as one of my favorite go to flies ever.
                        Yep
                        tucohutta.org

Comment

Done!

It's about time he got some big-time accolades for all the "parking lot" seminars he's held!

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

Comment

BRAVO!

I can't think of a better choice!

Steve

Comment

Done. Great choice.
                              Keith M
                              Alpharetta, GA

Comment

Working...
                              X