Be Weather Aware This Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Weather Aware This Weekend

FYI: smoking hot meteorologist Katie Walls is saying north Georgia will see a decent amount of rain this weekend and some storms could be severe.

If you are going out to fish this weekend, Katie urges you to please be weather aware!

Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
    Simple Goat Herder
    Former NGTO President
    Hall of Fame Member

'sup Katie

Comment

Although she doesn't report the weather, I was hoping for a pic of Sophia Choi..Katie does have a nice smile though..
      Tight lines!!

Doc

Comment

Thatís pretty nice, but Karen Minton gets my vote.

Also, there are some Mexican and South American weather women that are purty nize... I cant tell what they are saying, but does it really matter? I get the message...

Comment

Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
          Thatís pretty nice, but Karen Minton gets my vote.

Also, there are some Mexican and South American weather women that are purty nize... I cant tell what they are saying, but does it really matter? I get the message...
          I see that Buckman likes his weather gals full figured. Here is a nice shot of Karen showing off her impressive Dopplers to Brad Nitz!

Buck Henry
          Simple Goat Herder
          Former NGTO President
          Hall of Fame Member

Comment

I was originally thinking this thread was being sarcastic about her appearance... I guess not. Regardless, is it a complete waste of time to go hit some headwaters tomorrow? Hard to tell from forecasts and gauges, but looks like time to bust out some micro streamers.
            -skunked

Warning: all posts should be assumed to contain sarcasm and misinformation unless stated otherwise. The opinions shared are not necessarily those of the poster.

Comment

Originally posted by I_got_skunked View Post
              I was originally thinking this thread was being sarcastic about her appearance... I guess not. Regardless, is it a complete waste of time to go hit some headwaters tomorrow? Hard to tell from forecasts and gauges, but looks like time to bust out some micro streamers.
              Sorry for the delay, I was fixated on a couple of Dopplerís. Tractor beam of hotness...

Blue lines or tail waters would be good bets tomorrow (assuming you check release schedules which I have not). If I fish tomorrow itíll be a blue line. Bring a change of drawers in case it rains.

Comment

I, for one, am planning to get high tomorrow.
                -skunked

Warning: all posts should be assumed to contain sarcasm and misinformation unless stated otherwise. The opinions shared are not necessarily those of the poster.

Comment

Katie Walls--quite a bio.
                  https://www.wsbtv.com/news/katie-wal...t-me/138014604

Comment

Still the best weather gal Atlanta has ever had. Dagmar Midcap

https://goo.gl/images/tfhHPv
                    I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Here is my favorite Dagmar memory. That sweater is doing all it can to contain her dopplar's!

Buck Henry
                      Simple Goat Herder
                      Former NGTO President
                      Hall of Fame Member

Comment

And may I present the sexiest weather reporter on the planet: Yanet Garcia! If Mo were here, he would say "that's it, I am moving to Mexico!"

Buck Henry
                        Simple Goat Herder
                        Former NGTO President
                        Hall of Fame Member

Comment

For a minute there I thought I had logged into "The Outdoor Trader", "Brackish Water" Forum, "Thigh Gap", "Red Heads", "Meat on the Bones", all that.

Comment

Looks like Dagmar shouldnít have gone wet wading.

https://m.facebook.com/204167039925/...pe=3&source=44

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
                              And may I present the sexiest weather reporter on the planet: Yanet Garcia! If Mo were here, he would say "that's it, I am moving to Mexico!"

That's it! I'm moving to Mexico!

I mean it!

For the weather, ye know. Dry air is what I need, just too muggy 'ere.
                              Last edited by Wet Fly; 08-20-18, 10:29 AM.
                              WF
                              sigpic
                              There's nought as queer as folk.

"From the end of May to the end of August, a drizzling or thoroughly wet day is the best; next to which is a showery one, and then a bright day with a breeze of wind; a dark day without wind is the worst of all." W.C. Stewart

Comment

Working...
                              X