GREAT DEAL SAT MAY 3RD FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT DEAL SAT MAY 3RD FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

We have an opening tommorow night thats saturday may 3rd. As of right now there are no other fishermen on the properties so tonight I decided to offer it at a discounted rate to my NGTO brothers and sisters. You will be allowed to rent as a one nighter or if you want to stay on past the weekend we will work on that as well. Send me a message if your interested and you can come on up and check in soon as you get here after 8 am saturday morning thats tomorrow morning.

Wow 108 views and still no takers oh well offers still open through
    throughout the day.

Comment

Might be helpful if you state what you are trying to rent.

Comment

Marty is a sponsor here at NGTO and has rental cabins near Helen. He also manages the stream through his property for trout. If you stay with them you have access to the trout water. Check the sponsor page and watch this forum - Cabin on the Creek Forum

Sent from my Obamaphone II using Tapatalk v.2.01 with a copy going to the NSA.
        The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Drifter Can members get to this thread without going through my cabin on the creek sponser header?

Comment

Marty if we didn't have baseball games I would have taken you up on it.
            I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

GREAT DEAL SAT MAY 3RD FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

I'm using Tapatalk on my Smartphone right now and your message shows up in my "unread" messages. It also shows up in your sponsor forum.

Not sure if this answers your question but I'm seeing it fine.

Sent from my Obamaphone II using Tapatalk v.2.01 with a copy going to the NSA.
              The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

baldea have you picked a weekend yet to cash in your winnings???? what i was wondering about is if there are ways to get to a post in this spicific thread other than clicking cabin on the creek in the sponser section. reason being is if you can then folks might not understand what im posting if its not coming from my cabin on the creek site.

Comment

My son dislocated a finger the other day in his game and is out the next three weeks. I'll see if I can talk the Mrs. into a weekend this month depending availability.

I'll let you know.
                  I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Book now you wont be sorry baldea. The fishing right now is just good to the point of being silly and every week they get just a little bit smarter and a little bit slower as they are fished for and the temps rise untill middle of july then its a hard game.

Comment

Working...
                    X