Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caylor Custom Flies -hackle sale

Hi all!
    I started raising my own hackle roosters a few years ago, when it became near impossible to get any decent feathers from the major hackle farms. This year I should have some extra capes and saddles to sell. They are under the category -Fly Tying Hackle on my website. There are a few on now, but I will be adding more as they are available. I anticipate my dry fly hackle to improve over the next year, as I breed better and better roosters. Due to the consumable nature of hackle, I can't offer a refund, but I intend to keep the prices as low as possible. Thanks, and Tight Lines!
    Roger Caylor

Thanks for the heads up Roger.

Good luck with this venture....I'll be checking the website.
    The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

nice! that sounds pretty cool man. I've been to your website several times to look around and you have a good selection. I've also heard several people brag about the quality of your flies.

Comment

Very cool Roger. Are you cooking any coq au vin?

Comment

Working...
        X