Thanks Fellas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Fellas

I had brought my wife in to get some wadders and boots. Brandon was awesome took great care of her and the gear was flawless. My wife ended up landing 7 fish most in the '20 range. She only lost one fish all day and no shange or tangles. I may have an angler on my hands. Thanks again fellas.

I will make the drive up there everytime!!

jason

Jason,

Thats great to hear everything worked well for your wife, and I look forward to seeing the photos on your next trip to the shop! Thanks again for supporting your local fly shop.

Brandon

P.S.- Keep an eye on her, she will start catching all of your fish!
    sigpichttp://www.cohuttafishingco.com

Comment

You let her outfish you? Oh, no.

Take it from me, experienced in sech matters as this. . . You have done sealed your doom. She will continue to outfish you seven outta ten times now, from this point until "death do us part"!

You're hosed! You maht as well shootcherse'f in the head now!
      If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

I got my eye on her for sure. She is deadly with a spinning rod. I dont even bother inviting her Bass fisihng...it's ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
        X