http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/images/ngto/banners/FernValleyBanner_2014.gif
http://georgia-outdoors.com/images/ngto/banners/2012NovNGTOBanner.gif

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Field And Fly Fern Valley Brook Trout!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Field And Fly Fern Valley Brook Trout!

Had another great day guiding at Fern Valley! There is a nice population of brook trout roaming the grounds now and I have to say they are very aggressive. Most of the day we hooked into the brookies we also managed to catch some nice rainbows and even an elusive Palomino trout! So one of my clients bagged a grand slam of sorts with the Rainbow,brook,palomino combo. I did not get the pic of the palomino, but my client did and I will try to add it when he sends it my way! For the meantime enjoy the photos! Fishing is great and we are catching fish on streamers, nymphs, and had some close calls on dry flies!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by The Field and Fly; 03-10-17, 02:23 PM.
    Time's a Place by a Peaceful Stream
    Www.thefieldandfly.com

Originally posted by The Field and Fly View Post
    Had another great day guiding at Fern Valley! There is a nice population of brook trout roaming the grounds now and I have to say they are very aggressive. Most of the day we hooked into the brookies we also managed to catch some nice rainbows and even an elusive Palomino trout! So one of my clients bagged a grand slam of sorts with the Rainbow,brook,palomino combo. I did not get the pic of the palomino, but my client did and I will try to add it when he sends it my way! For the meantime enjoy the photos! Fishing is great and we are catching fish on streamers, nymphs, and had some close calls on dry flies!
    I can vouch that a palomino was caught as I am friends with Justin who you guided. He posted pictures on facebook and some mighty fine fish were caught. Congrats on a successful guide!

Comment

Working...
    X