rough job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rough job

Being a guide can really be a tough job at times it is one of the hardest jobs I have done. Today was one of those days though that make me really happy about my career choice.

Glad and Marty asked me to take an "inventory" of fish on their property so I gladly obliged.

It is going to be a great year at Fern Valley, if you haven't booked a trip yet you should do it soon as dates are filling up quickly.

It is way too hard to take good pictures of these huge fish by yourself, especially when there is no way to get a hand around one, and I have BIG hands.

Here are a couple that weren't too terrible to post.

http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Man those are awesome..."inventory"...I like it!
    minimumexposure on IG

Comment

Bet you will be sore in the AM
      Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

I have GOT to get up there!
        "Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmer View Post
          Doesn't get any better. Great fish, great stream, great hosts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          "What's his offense?"
          "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
          ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmer View Post
            Unless you like seeing monster fish in nice shallow runs inhale your flies (wet/dry) I wouldn't suggest it

Comment

Working...
            X