Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide

Capt. Larry Kennedy owns St. Simons Outfitters here in St. Simons. Larry has been associated with Orvis for years. His operation was named the Orivs Outfitter of the year in 2006. I have been working closely with him over the past year.

I try not to blow my own horn very often, but I am extremely proud that Fly Cast Charters-me-has been named an Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide.

The fishing is great down here now. The reds are on the flats, and the Triple Tail are in front of Jekyll. Come on down and wet a line!
    Capt. Dave
    Fly Cast Charters of St. Simons Island, GA
    "Hunting Fish in the Marshes of Glynn"
    www.flycastcharters.com
    FFF Certified Casting Instructor
    Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide

Originally posted by DavidEdens View Post
    Capt. Larry Kennedy owns St. Simons Outfitters here in St. Simons. Larry has been associated with Orvis for years. His operation was named the Orivs Outfitter of the year in 2006. I have been working closely with him over the past year.

I try not to blow my own horn very often, but I am extremely proud that Fly Cast Charters-me-has been named an Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide.

The fishing is great down here now. The reds are on the flats, and the Triple Tail are in front of Jekyll. Come on down and wet a line!

I spent about a few hours talking to Mr. Kennedy (the elder) in his shop one day a couple years back, I received a great education that day.

Congrats David
    “There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.” - Aldo Leopold

Concede parum, nega frequenter, distingue semper - St. Thomas Aquinas

'Stand by the roads, and look and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is and walk in it, and find rest for your souls'. Jeremiah 6:16

"Wonder is the desire for knowledge" - St. Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Congrats Capt Dave ! You desire the recognition
      Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
      sigpic

Comment

Way to go David ! Congratulations on receiving this honor and recognition.

Comment

Working...
        X