"The Kraken" at Noontootla Creek Farms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Kraken" at Noontootla Creek Farms

Recently, I received this killer video from a client that landed a big brown trout (the Kraken) at the farm. I thought you might enjoy....

Release the Kraken:
    https://vimeo.com/maxtroutman/thekraken
    Last edited by David Hulsey; 06-02-18, 04:17 PM.

Sweet baby Jesus. One of these days I’ll get up there with ya David! Nice net job. Looks like you chased him for a while.
    I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Super Trout!

Comment

When it's fishable please remember me - my calendar is open.

Carolyn

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!

Comment

Nice video!!!!!!
          Some fishermen see no fish and foolishly
          believe that the river is empty.
          Henry Van Dyke

Comment

Thanks Folks!

Comment

Are you sure that's a trout and not a Mark 48 torpedo? That thing is wondermus!
              If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Working...
              X