"Commercial"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Commercial"

Check out our new Commercial we had made back in the Fall at www.ReelemInGuideService.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCCJ8_NysrY"]Reel'em In Guide Service - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by SlowStreamer; 03-02-12, 09:18 AM. Reason: Embedded video
    Fish Hard! You Can Rest An Eternity.

A North Georgia Fly Fishing Outfitter
    www.reeleminguideservice.com

Nice

Ran into that fellow in the blue at the Taco Mac in Canton last night. He didn't tell me he was a star.
    If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Hey now. . . That's a raht sharp little ol' thirty-second slot! Adverts lahk that might jes' keep me watchin' the TV durin' the commercial breaks! How are y'all runnin' it? Online only, or have you taken steps to get it on local or regional TV stations?

Either way, it's quite nicely done. You got me itchin' to save up a bit of that cigarette money that I ain't usin' (I finally quit smokin' back on June 1st an' it's stickin') an' come up an' pay you a visit!
      If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

[quote=Swamp Angel; How are y'all runnin' it? Online only, or have you taken steps to get it on local or regional TV stations?

Either way, it's quite nicely done. You got me itchin' to save up a bit of that cigarette money that I ain't usin' (I finally quit smokin' back on June 1st an' it's stickin') an' come up an' pay you a visit![/quote]

Thank's Swamp Angel,its running on ETC TV out of Ellijay Ga.which runs
        from North Cherokee all the the way to Tenn.It was alot of fun to shoot.
        Oh forgot its on youtube to
        dink
        Some fishermen see no fish and foolishly
        believe that the river is empty.
        Henry Van Dyke

Comment

Great stuff James, love it!
          Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
          Simple Goat Herder
          Former NGTO President
          Hall of Fame Member

Comment

You need to run that on some local cable!

Comment

Working...
            X