Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discounted Drift Boat Trips July 6-12 (1 week only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discounted Drift Boat Trips July 6-12 (1 week only)

Drifter...I'll take you up on this and post in my section as well!

Seeing how the Toccoa is appartently getting back on track according to what I have been reading here on NGTO...

I will discount our half-day trip to $250 and the full-day to $335. This is the price for the boat up to two anglers and includes wading gear, rods, flies, cooler with water, and lunch on the full-day. Remember, two anglers can split the price! This is a great deal with no hidden fees other than gratuity!!!

Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis...We will only have two boats available for the week (no more than 4 people on a trip) and some days are scheduled with other trips already but we will try to take up to the first 5 callers from NGTO. Be sure to mention this special! Call (706) 273-0764 to book a trip. No answer just leave name and number, I'll call you back.

Some pics from our trips this year:

James
    Last edited by Reel'em In; 06-30-14, 05:48 AM.
    Fish Hard! You Can Rest An Eternity.

A North Georgia Fly Fishing Outfitter
    www.reeleminguideservice.com

Ugh. I wish I could that's a great deal, but have been stuck on bed rest and out of commission for 3 months.
    Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

Ouch! Hope you get well soon!
      Fish Hard! You Can Rest An Eternity.

A North Georgia Fly Fishing Outfitter
      www.reeleminguideservice.com

Comment

Working...
      X