Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Website

    Hey Guys and Gals,

    Have just finished creating a new website for Reel'em In Guide Service. Still the same great guides and service, just wanted a newer look. Everyone check it out if you get the opportunity. Click link to check it out at http://flyfishingga.com/

    Thanks to all the folks that have used us in the past and for all of the support from NGTO!!!

    James Bradley
    Fish Hard! You Can Rest An Eternity.
    _________________________________

    A North Georgia Fly Fishing Outfitter
    www.reeleminguideservice.com

  • #2
    Looks great James. Very Nice job-Bob.

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice website.
      Cohutta Chapter of Trout Unlimited

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice looking site. Email sent.
        sigpic
        ad illudendum , et in sibilum

        "Laughter is my drug of choice"
        - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

        TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

        "Your a Idiott" - RScott

        I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks great. I wanna do a fishing/shooting bachelor party next year. I will be in touch!!
          If fishing is religion, Fly Fishing is high church.

          -Tom Brokaw-

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ChefKy View Post
            Looks great. I wanna do a fishing/shooting bachelor party next year. I will be in touch!!
            Sounds like a great plan Chef. I'll bring the Chicharonnes and some raspberry sorbet. Congrats again. Sounds like you have a good girl. My girl loves all my cooking and she loves to fish. She likes to do other things also...

            Back to the original thread. Sorry James

            Comment


            • #7
              the site makeover looks great James. Hoping to get up there sometime in October. Will touch base when I know for sure and set up a trip.


              Michael
              There are no shortcuts to any place worth going--Beverly Sills

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey Michael,

                tried to send you a pm but it appears your box is full. come on up, getting some rain that is raising our water levels and it's dropped about 10 degrees in temp. about right to start landing some fish. we opened up the Cartecay already and have been catching a good number right now. river is really low but we had 3" the other day and more on the way. fish have been stacked in deeper water but as it starts coming up they will move or spread out again. give me a call when you come up. I'm heading up to NC to fish Oct 4-7 but got some other guides doing trips during that time. thanks for the feedback on my site!

                James


                Originally posted by mwmclaughlin1908 View Post
                the site makeover looks great James. Hoping to get up there sometime in October. Will touch base when I know for sure and set up a trip.


                Michael
                Fish Hard! You Can Rest An Eternity.
                _________________________________

                A North Georgia Fly Fishing Outfitter
                www.reeleminguideservice.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Reel'em In View Post
                  Hey Michael,

                  tried to send you a pm but it appears your box is full. come on up, getting some rain that is raising our water levels and it's dropped about 10 degrees in temp. about right to start landing some fish. we opened up the Cartecay already and have been catching a good number right now. river is really low but we had 3" the other day and more on the way. fish have been stacked in deeper water but as it starts coming up they will move or spread out again. give me a call when you come up. I'm heading up to NC to fish Oct 4-7 but got some other guides doing trips during that time. thanks for the feedback on my site!

                  James
                  Hey James,

                  Thanks for the "heads up" on my pm's being full. Cleared out a bunch old ones. Glad to hear thing are shaping up for a good fall. I will touch base via email shortly once my schedule is more predictable. I do know I wont be up there before the 7th so all good there. Good luck in NC!

                  Regards,

                  Michael
                  There are no shortcuts to any place worth going--Beverly Sills

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X