THE HOGS ARE BACK!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE HOGS ARE BACK!!!!!

I fished our little sweet spot on the Soque River last week. I'm either guiding or just working most of the time and I don't get a chance to fish much, but I had a chance last week. The fish were going freaking crazy and the hogs were out in full force. The fish were keying on emergers particularly a Hares Ear Bead Head Size 20. Let me tell you how good it was. It was shut the front door good!!! I caught one of the biggest fish I have ever caught on this stretch of water. It was a truly gorgeous day and the Sweetwater Holiday Brews made it even better. Check out the pictures. The one in the net I had my hand open all the way underneath it from the edge of my palm to the tip of my middle measures about 8 inches. The one of me kneeling, take a look at it, the fish is past my knee all the way to my to waist on the other side that's right at 28 inches. What a fish!! Come and fish with us the weather is still great..

Oh My! Very nice fish.
    sigpic
    ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
    - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

Those are huge fish! I hope the weather will hold on so I can fish there next week on the 20th.
      Getting to every fishing place fast!

Comment

Working...
      X