Good - bye to a good friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wtbfishin View Post
    your a good guy phylster ( anyone that loves dog usually is)
    wtbfishin, please, if you knew me you wouldn't say that. hahaha. really. but I do have a soft spot for dogs.

Have you ever noticed that dogs look you in your eyes, unlike cats and other animals. That's why they can sense your emotional state.

Like RevWayne said, I could learn a thing or to about being nice from my dog.

I didn't notice till a minute ago that this thread is from 9/3/2008 and it's 9/3/2011, hahaha wow, someone remembered the anniversary of his passing.

Comment

well I could def be wrong ! I did say usually. Thanks for the heads up. Had an uncle and the only thing he was nice to was dogs. RIP Claude.
      I won't accuse you of that again.
      Last edited by wtbfishin; 09-03-11, 04:27 PM.
      " Is it ignorance or is it apathy?
      Hey man I don't know and I don't care" Jimmy Buffet

Comment

Originally posted by wtbfishin View Post
        Had an uncle and the only thing he was nice to was dogs. RIP Claude.
        Lol!

Comment

my thoughts definitely are with you even though it has been a good while. I've never lost a dog that didn't make me cry. So...being said,I extend my belated condolences to you. Having never met you or your Rocky, I can still feel the loss.

Comment

Heard this on the radio and thought of Rocky. He's been gone for three years now.....and out of habit I still look around for him when I go in the shop.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gtt2mSK0N4"]Like My Dog Billy Currington Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]
            The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Hey Rob....I found this in the archives...hope you don't mind:

The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Good memories

I got a call that Drifter had posted the memorial. I can't believe it has been so long. Great dog! Lucky he was ours! Lucky that Gary let me bring him to work everyday....although, he did get Saturdays off.

We now have a yellow lab that is the grandson of Rocky's brother. His name is Barley. Another great dog! Barley has not been fixed, so if anyone has a female they want to breed let me know. I can provide papers and pics of the Handsome Lad if you are interested!

Comment

Working...
                X