Casting Lesson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting Lesson

Want to Thank Bob for the casting lesson last Friday. I'm new to fly fishing and had no idea what I was doing. He had me going in no time. Also the guys recommended some flys to start out with. Well today I fished for the first time in a friends pond. Success!!! 3 bass 2 crappie 1 bream and a big grass carpe. Thanks Again!!!

Steve

Welcome to the madness Daddysteve.

Gary and the Fish Hawk folks have supported NGTO since its inception. They are good peeps.
    The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Success!! Indeed.

Lots of folks have spent lots of time trying to get a grass carp to eat to no avail (not me, of course ). Congrats on a great first time out.

Comment

Maggo, I flushed a school of about 10 fish out of a corner. Followed them to some shollow water and threw an olive green wooly bogger at them. They all seemed pretty aggressive. I guess I was lucky...

Comment

Working...
        X