First trip to the Hawk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First trip to the Hawk

So, I was all excited today for my first visit to the Fish Hawk today. I need a new pair of waders and boots so figured there was no better place to go. Headed down from Duluth, and got there, parked on the otherside of Peachtree and crossed the street only to find the doors locked. DOH! This was about 5:50.

Serves me right for not checking your hours. My bad. I will definitely be poppin in next week since I work pretty close. You guys be on the lookout for me.

They are out like a shot on Saturdays too. Best parking is right next to the shop. It s free.

Comment

We are fortunate to have a lot of great shops in GA. Fish Hawk is one for sure. Tell Garry to stay late.

Comment

Originally posted by jimboyyy View Post
        They are out like a shot on Saturdays too. Best parking is right next to the shop. It s free.
        Yeah, I noticed after I already parked. I parked at the Sherwin Williams. I never pay for parking unless I have to. I about got run over crossing Peachtree. The cross walk lights weren't working.

Comment

The FishHawk is worth the effort, keep trying to get in there
          "Fly Fishing Is Not A Team Sport"----Tom McGuane

The fisherman now is one who defies society, who rips lips, who drains the pool, who takes no prisoners, who is not to be confused with the sissy with the creel and bamboo rod. Granted, he releases what he catches, but in some cases, he strips the quarry of its perilous soul before tossing it back in the water. What was once a trout – cold, hard, spotted and beautiful – becomes “number seven.”
          Tom McGuane

Comment

Working...
          X