X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicoi Outfitters Fall Kick-Off

This should be fun! Saturday, September 5th

The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Would like to go, but not sure I want to be anywhere near Helen on Labor day weekend.
    Cohutta Chapter of Trout Unlimited

Comment

Sounds like a good time
      Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

Originally posted by Trout Fear Me View Post
        Would like to go, but not sure I want to be anywhere near Helen on Labor day weekend.
        It is better than oktoberfest!
        Jackson Dockery
        sigpic
        My Instagram
        Unicoi Outfitters

Comment

Just bumping this to the top. We are going to have some unbelievable deals on some of our rods and reels as well as apparel. Plus, you'll have the chance to win an Orvis Helios 2 outfit! Our Orvis rep, Ben Austin will also be on hand to show off all the new gear they're coming out with. The new Orvis Hydros reel is going to be one of the best reels you'll see and at an affordable price. Hope we'll see you there tomorrow.

Jimmy Harris
          Unicoi Liars Club
          Unicoi Outfitters Online Store

Comment

I will be there. Hope to meet some NGTO folks.
            If fishing is religion, Fly Fishing is high church.

-Tom Brokaw-

Comment

Congratulations to Steve Kesler on winning the Orvis Helios 2 outfit! Thank you to everybody that came out to the event, we had a great turnout. We still have some steep discounts available on some of the items from the event. Swing by this week for some greats deals on many popular brands!

Comment

Working...
              X