Good folks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good folks!

I met Jake a week or so ago and he invited me up. I never knew the store existed. I Had a chance to get up there this afternoon after only landing one fish a dukes. Staff was super nice. I picked up a simms wading staff and had to leave before I went into serious credit card debt. Every random Knick knack toy I ever wanted to buy was sitting there calling my name! All the random kinda hard find accessories are in stock there. Thanks for the help fellas!

Yes they are!!
    They’ve also got a pretty nice section of water that I enjoy fishing once a year or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    THEY TRIED TO BURY US BUT THEY DID NOT KNOW WE WERE SEEDS

Comment

Originally posted by Ch035 View Post
      I met Jake a week or so ago and he invited me up. I never knew the store existed. I Had a chance to get up there this afternoon after only landing one fish a dukes. Staff was super nice. I picked up a simms wading staff and had to leave before I went into serious credit card debt. Every random Knick knack toy I ever wanted to buy was sitting there calling my name! All the random kinda hard find accessories are in stock there. Thanks for the help fellas!
      Thanks For stopping by! If you ever need anything stop by or give us a call.
      Jackson Dockery
      sigpic
      My Instagram
      Unicoi Outfitters

Comment

Working...
      X