Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 AM CST, Patsy and I are off tomorrow we just woke up and started giggling that lead to making an omelet, life is great in Paradise. No pics everyone knows what an omelet looks like. Two naked people sitting on the porch eating an omelet. lol

WE are after some fish today. Leave the boat in the shed this time. Seas have been red flag this week, A little shore fishing for cudas is on the radar screen. Cudas are yummy

Comment

Originally posted by Remoh View Post
      3 AM CST, Patsy and I are off tomorrow we just woke up and started giggling that lead to making an omelet, life is great in Paradise. No pics everyone knows what an omelet looks like. Two naked people sitting on the porch eating an omelet. lol

WE are after some fish today. Leave the boat in the shed this time. Seas have been red flag this week, A little shore fishing for cudas is on the radar screen. Cudas are yummy
      ...nice mental picture, Bern...

...once, many yrs ago, before kids, Cath and I were camping WAY up the West Fork...she was taking a bath in the river when fish began rising...my rod was handy , so she picked it up and started casting...she landed 3 before I could get the rod back...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

Working...
      X