http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/images/ngto/banners/FernValleyBanner_2014.gif
http://georgia-outdoors.com/images/ngto/banners/2012NovNGTOBanner.gif

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Food Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Year meal.

    76el3cv52o9hb5azg.jpg
    " When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
    David

    Comment


    • Redtop, I love your traditional southern New Year's Eve meal. I took a sushi making class but have produced nothing that looks that good.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Stinkbait View Post
        Redtop, I love your traditional southern New Year's Eve meal. I took a sushi making class but have produced nothing that looks that good.
        I don't make my own but wish I knew how. I bought mine at Kroger. They do a great job and you can watch them make it.
        " When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
        David

        Comment


        • Originally posted by REDTOP View Post
          I don't make my own but wish I knew how. I bought mine at Kroger. They do a great job and you can watch them make it.
          Don't you just take the individual small fish out of the flat can put them on a cracker with two dash of Tabasco?


          Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by UncleJesse View Post

            Don't you just take the individual small fish out of the flat can put them on a cracker with two dash of Tabasco?

            I like those too!
            " When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
            David

            Comment


            • We are in Pigeon Forge for a week of fun and relaxation. I ate this last night at The Wild Bear Tavern, and mighty fine German eatery.
              " When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
              David

              Comment

              Working...
              X