No announcement yet.

Random Food Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Made from scratch by my wife. She is mad at me for posting a pic of her less than perfect biscuit.
    She was disappointed in the way they turned out,but they were very good.
    " When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
    David

Comment

• Excellent meal! Love me some biscuits.

Sent from Right Behind You via Tapatalk
      When in doubt, poke it with a stick.

Comment

• ...poke your thumb in the center of a hot biscuit...dollop some butter in...put 1/4 cup of good sorghum on top...you'll say..." good biscuit"...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Counslrman View Post
          ...poke your thumb in the center of a hot biscuit...dollop some butter in...put 1/4 cup of good sorghum on top...you'll say..." good biscuit"...

Blessings!

Jimmy
          I like'm broke open and smothered in sorghum syrup.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by REDTOP View Post
            Yep. Made from scratch by my wife. She is mad at me for posting a pic of her less than perfect biscuit.
            She was disappointed in the way they turned out,but they were very good.

To quote my Daddy, telling my Mama about her biscuits
            "You don't eat purty"
            BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
            Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

• Tater Soup tonite.

David

Comment

Tater Soup tonite.
                Man, that looks good. With bacon and battered and fried onions?
                I'm so old I remember when men wore tattoos and women wore earrings.
                -Lefty Kreh

Comment

• Chocolate soufflé with creme anglaise to follow up Cincinnati chili

"Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!" - author unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Trouter23 View Post
                    Man, that looks good. With bacon and battered and fried onions?
                    Yes sir. Bacon and onions.
                    Originally posted by BrandonT View Post
                    Chocolate soufflé with creme anglaise to follow up Cincinnati chili
                    Oh Man Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
                    David

Comment

• Originally posted by BrandonT View Post
                      Chocolate soufflé with creme anglaise to follow up Cincinnati chili
                      Very nice - super especially if both are scratch made (of course, there's nothing wrong with melting vanilla ice cream for a quick creme anglaise). You've got me wanting a souffle with a custard sauce now.
                      -Lefty Kreh

Comment

• Originally posted by Trouter23 View Post
                        Very nice - super especially if both are scratch made (of course, there's nothing wrong with melting vanilla ice cream for a quick creme anglaise). You've got me wanting a souffle with a custard sauce now.
                        All from scratch, and the chili. I don't do semi-homemade
                        "Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!" - author unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by BrandonT View Post
                          All from scratch, and the chili. I don't do semi-homemade
                          That's the way to go man. Great job!
                          -Lefty Kreh

Comment

• LCB that we did at St Andrews State Park last week.

David

Comment

LCB that we did at St Andrews State Park last week.
                              Looks legit! Although there's not nearly enough butter for me.
                              -Lefty Kreh

Comment

• Tonite was boneless chops and twice baked tater night.

David

Comment

Working...
                                X