Random Food Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bone marrow... it's not just for the dogs

Pork tenderloin. Smoked for one hour to 150F internal temp. Then finished off at 600F to get a little sear.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!" - author unknown

Comment

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      " When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
      David

Comment

Today was a mixed bag. First real meal since moving to the new crib. Plum tomatoes with homemade blue cheese dressing... terriyaki mushrooms and steak... bacon wrapped shrimp(loosely wrapped). Sorry for the crappy pics.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!" - author unknown

Comment

Headed to The Outdoor Blast with these in the morning.

David

Comment

A picture of perfection David! Thanks for getting drool on my keyboard.......
            BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
            Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Now this was some more fine,tonite!

David

Comment

What's in the bowl? Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by mb90535im View Post
                  What's in the bowl? Looks good.
                  Seafood over linguini with marinara sauce. The marinara was thinned a bit with fish stock. It has clams, squid , octopus, shrimp, surimi,fish,and mussels. About like Cioppino. The round object in the bowl is fried polenta.
                  David

Comment

I like me some pepper jelly on buttered biscuits.

David

Comment

Oh, mah goodness! That pepper jelly looks good! It's been some-time since I have treated mah palate to sech deeeeeee-licious wonderment.

Now you got me so as I have to share what mah wife surprised me with this evenin'!

Gotta love purt' nigh enny dinner that's based on cow an' Florida spiny lobster!
                      If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Angel View Post
                        Oh, mah goodness! That pepper jelly looks good! It's been some-time since I have treated mah palate to sech deeeeeee-licious wonderment.

Now you got me so as I have to share what mah wife surprised me with this evenin'!

Gotta love purt' nigh enny dinner that's based on cow an' Florida spiny lobster!
                        Now that looks tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        David

Comment

Crock Pot Chicken tonite.

David

Comment

Home Made Chicken Noodle Soup tonite.

David

Comment

Tonight's Supper

Cubed pork tenderloin, pintos, collard greens, rice and gravy, and jalepeno cornbread......and don't forget the iced tea!
                              BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                              Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by fishnpreacher View Post
                                Tonight's Supper

Cubed pork tenderloin, pintos, collard greens, rice and gravy, and jalepeno cornbread......and don't forget the iced tea!
                                Don't forget the Timberland socks!

Comment

Working...
                                X