No announcement yet.

Random Food Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow y'all! Great looking vittles! I smoked up some beef ribs today.

When in doubt, poke it with a stick.

Comment

• Looks good allycat!
      I'm so old I remember when men wore tattoos and women wore earrings.
      -Lefty Kreh

Comment

• Man!!!!!!!!!! allycat! Great lookin dino bones!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        " When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
        David

Comment

• Went to Patak's Meat market in Austell yesterday and got a bunch of goodies. Tonite I did these brats on the Akorn.

David

Comment

• Nice eats David. I miss Pataks. Fortunately we have a real butcher, sausage maker nearby.

Comment

• Summer Time Eats

Finally I took the time to take a picture. Patsy likes everything I fix or cook, Love cookin' for a person that is not a picky eater. Going to do a little seafood this weekend but tonight is Arugula Salad and Deviled eggs. With homemade Honey lemon/lime balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Served with a Bushwacker, a local favorite.
              Last edited by Remoh; 08-14-15, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• I like that Remoh!!!!!!!!!!!!
                David

Comment

• Originally posted by Remoh View Post
                  Finally I took the time to take a picture. Patsy likes everything I fix or cook, Love cookin' for a person that is not a picky eater. Going to do a little seafood this weekend but tonight is Arugula Salad and Deviled eggs. With homemade Honey lemon/lime balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Served with a Bushwacker, a local favorite.
                  Arugula, fresh berries, avocado, pecans, and deviled eggs with a homemade sweet/acidic dressing?! What time do we eat brother???!!! Looks and sounds awesome, Remoh!!!
                  -Lefty Kreh

Comment

• Originally posted by REDTOP View Post
                    Went to Patak's Meat market in Austell yesterday and got a bunch of goodies. Tonite I did these brats on the Akorn.

Brats from Patak's are, indeed, hard to beat!!!
                    -Lefty Kreh

Comment

• Originally posted by Remoh View Post
                      Nice eats David. I miss Pataks. Fortunately we have a real butcher, sausage maker nearby.
                      The Meat Mart in Orange Beach?
                      -Lefty Kreh

Comment

• Originally posted by Trouter23 View Post
                        The Meat Mart in Orange Beach?
                        Yep right on Canal Road. They have some beautiful stuff.

Comment

• ...Bern,

...is Frith's still open on the corner coming from Gulf Shores to OB...?

...bought lot's of terminal tackle & bait there in years past...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

• Yes, They are still open but they are seasonal. They are closed now and will open next year. The place still looks the same as when the bridge was open. Tacky Jack's opened a nice Restaurant on the west side of the road on the waterway. Other than that, That little section of Gulf Shores has not changed. Wayne's Barber Shop is in the same area. I was there this morning getting my $9 haircut.
                            Last edited by Remoh; 08-15-15, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Whole brisket, oak-smoked:

-Lefty Kreh

Comment

• T23 unbelievable. Perfect looking brisket. The bread looks fantastic also and you can't beat Mac and Cheese, Americas best comfort food. We should open a restaurant.

Most of the time I cook by site but I love my probe therm. I don't like overcooked food. Nice job.

Comment

Working...
                                X