• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Dawg. Natural casings?

Comment

• Looks mighty fine!!

I need to get off my arse and whip up some boudin
      "Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!" - author unknown

Comment

• Word. Ha! Looking forward to the report and pics, Brandon!
        I'm so old I remember when men wore tattoos and women wore earrings.
        -Lefty Kreh

Comment

• I fried some fish for the empoyees today. It was crappie & bass filets with some whole brim mixed in. I was very popular at work lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Remoh View Post
            Nice Dawg. Natural casings?
            These were done by a deer prosessor down the road from my house. They make the best version sausage I've ever had.

Comment

• Baby Backs at the Parks house tonite. I split a rack with my wife. She like a different rub than me and she wants hers sauced. Did corn as well.

" When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
              David

Comment

• Ha! Love it. Before and after. Looked (note the past tense) awesome, REDTOP!!!
                -Lefty Kreh

Comment

• Man those look good!! I'm gonna have to cook some ribs now!

Comment

• That "bark" looks great David! Low and slow I presume? Do you wrap in foil for a portion of the smoke?
                    The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifter View Post
                      That "bark" looks great David! Low and slow I presume? Do you wrap in foil for a portion of the smoke?
                      Yes. I did the ribs at 225* for 2.5 hours or so in the smoke. and an hour foiled with apple juice,then 30 minutes back in the smoke to set the bark on mine and sauce for my wife's.
                      David

Comment

• Was gonna do more rib experimenting this weekend... but have a respiratory infection. Cast iron waffles instead...
                        "Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!" - author unknown

Comment

• Hope you are better soon Brandon. Waffles look good.
                          David

Comment

• Mmmmm . . . Looks delicious! Looking forward to hearing about the ribs!
                            -Lefty Kreh

Comment

• Nice waffles B. Quick recoveries. Come stay with me a few days and smell the salt air.

Comment

• Dang, that waffle looks good! I hope your feeling better

Comment

Working...
                                X