No announcement yet.

Random Food Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fired the small smoker and did some thick center cut chops, asparagus for tonite's supper and four fatties for folks at work.

" When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
    David

Comment

Man, I'm glad I opened a pack of crackers before looking at all that goodness!

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

Comment

Breakfast for supper again!

David

Comment

Stuffed Salmon Fillets

David

Comment

RedTop...You've pushed me too far....I got a long term job coming up in your area, expect a visitor....

Comment

Originally posted by huntfish View Post
              RedTop...You've pushed me too far....I got a long term job coming up in your area, expect a visitor....

Come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              David

Comment

Originally posted by REDTOP View Post
                Come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I'll be within rock throwing distance in late July - October.... I'll bring some properly processed venison for the grates...

Comment

Originally posted by huntfish View Post
                  I'll be within rock throwing distance in late July - October.... I'll bring some properly processed venison for the grates...
                  David

Comment

Wedge salad

Shrimp Po' Boy

Vanilla pound cake with pineapple and caramel sauce
                    "Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!" - author unknown

Comment

• Great pics Brandon! Po Boy Looks good!
                      David

Comment

• Pskeetie Night

David

Comment

• I really need to lose some serious weigh, I may have to stop checking your postings. They make me hungry after I have just eaten.

You may be part of the inspiration for me tweaking my R2D2, aka ECB (El Cheapo Brinkman) smoker. I do not have the need for the capacity you use so the ECB will serve me well when I finish adding air vents and dampers to the fire pan and then a charcoal/wood chuck basket for fire pan. I sealed off the side of the fire pan and added a dampered chimney to the top. I need to add a better dome thermometer also.
                          Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleJesse View Post
                            I really need to lose some serious weigh, I may have to stop checking your postings. They make me hungry after I have just eaten.

You may be part of the inspiration for me tweaking my R2D2, aka ECB (El Cheapo Brinkman) smoker. I do not have the need for the capacity you use so the ECB will serve me well when I finish adding air vents and dampers to the fire pan and then a charcoal/wood chuck basket for fire pan. I sealed off the side of the fire pan and added a dampered chimney to the top. I need to add a better dome thermometer also.

I almost talked myself in getting me one of those R2D2 smokers from the service award book where I work. But with two offsets I have, I opted for a travel rod and reel combo instead.
                            David

Comment

• Roughing it at the cabin this weekend. Tonight's fare include a nice NY Strip steak, creamed spinach, roasted fingerling potatoes, and white mushrooms sauted in butter. Dinner matched up well with a 2007 California Merlot (Pablo Creek)

Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                              Simple Goat Herder
                              Former NGTO President
                              Hall of Fame Member

Comment

• Those steaks look delicious. Looks like you grilled them perfectly

Comment

Working...
                                X