No announcement yet.

Random Food Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...Cath , being from Charleston, makes great low-country shrimp and grits...

...splendid fare, David...!

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

• Had a pretty busy morning smoking some American trouts on my American made Coleman smoker.

Since I'm a no-nonsense busy body I also ground up some fresh Domincan beans to brew in my new Italian Bialetti moka pot (my buddy gave me his old one) this thing makes a mean 5 minute espresso and is my new camping companion. Apparently aluminum has radioactive isotopes and can give you Oppenheimers so stainless is the way to go. Had a super fancy expensive "Italian" Delonghi espresso/cappuccino machine it is now in the dumpster. I cut of the cord for ribbing bodies of course before throwing it away. Does anyone have any idea why Mr. Coffee put the worlds shortest cord on their grinder? On second though I might use the cut off cord for the grinder.

While I was jacked up on the coffee, I figured I'd get back to rereading this American classic, while the fish was smoking. Good refresher.

In honor of the Little Rocketman thread getting pulled down, I whipped up this quick denuclearized Kongnamool Korean mung bean sprout salad with some atomic Korean chili powder.

Great morning, 4 birds, 1 stone. Now I get to smell good ol American Oak smoke on my American Chrysler shirt for the rest of the day.

USA, USA, USA! Come on Everyone...USA, USA.....
      We are the music-makers,
      And we are the dreamers of dreams,
      Wandering by lone sea-breakers
      And sitting by desolate streams;
      World losers and world forsakers,
      On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

• Memorial Day Burger.

" When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
        David

Comment

• ...TAKE ME WHERE THAT IS SERVED...!

...I WANT ONE...!

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Counslrman View Post
            ...TAKE ME WHERE THAT IS SERVED...!

...I WANT ONE...!

Blessings!

Jimmy
            That'd be, cooked by me, at my house. You'd be welcome anytime!
            David

Comment

• I don't think I ever posted in this forum, but agree with Jimmy - I want that burger plate.....
              RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

• Originally posted by RScott View Post
                I don't think I ever posted in this forum, but agree with Jimmy - I want that burger plate.....
                David

Comment

• Today’s breakfast as requested by the kids
                  "Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!" - author unknown

Comment

• ...yes...waffles, sorghum, some over easy rooster bullets, and sausage... !!

...beautiful...!

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

• I love waffles!!! Those look perfect!
                      David

Comment

• Made some pork kebobs today. Did an overnight mexican marinate in club soda and onions I read about. Came out really delicate and flavorful. Will be using club soda for my pork needs from now on.

/IMG]
                        We are the music-makers,

Comment

• Them Kabobs look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!
                          David

Comment

• Originally posted by GoutUnlimited View Post
                            Had a pretty busy morning smoking some American trouts on my American made Coleman smoker.

Since I'm a no-nonsense busy body I also ground up some fresh Domincan beans to brew in my new Italian Bialetti moka pot (my buddy gave me his old one) this thing makes a mean 5 minute espresso and is my new camping companion. Apparently aluminum has radioactive isotopes and can give you Oppenheimers so stainless is the way to go. Had a super fancy expensive "Italian" Delonghi espresso/cappuccino machine it is now in the dumpster. I cut of the cord for ribbing bodies of course before throwing it away. Does anyone have any idea why Mr. Coffee put the worlds shortest cord on their grinder? On second though I might use the cut off cord for the grinder.

While I was jacked up on the coffee, I figured I'd get back to rereading this American classic, while the fish was smoking. Good refresher.

In honor of the Little Rocketman thread getting pulled down, I whipped up this quick denuclearized Kongnamool Korean mung bean sprout salad with some atomic Korean chili powder.

Great morning, 4 birds, 1 stone. Now I get to smell good ol American Oak smoke on my American Chrysler shirt for the rest of the day.

USA, USA, USA! Come on Everyone...USA, USA.....
                            Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            David

Comment

• Rillette de Lepin Sauvage (backyard) aux Cornichons

We are the music-makers,

Comment

• Tonite's Burger

David

Comment

Working...