Random Food Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spinner View Post
    Oh man!!! Looks soooooo good!!! Craving Flung!!!!
    " When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
    David

Comment

• Got another Akorn. My wife surprised me with an early Father's Day gift. My old one is nearing 7 years old and showing wear. So now I have 2. First cook on it was burgers.

David

Comment

• Mmmmmm
        David

Comment

• Pork and shrimp
          Attached Files
          "If God had intended for man to only fish on weekends, He would not have created the other five days of the week."

Remember, always fight like you're the third monkey trying to get on Noah's ark.

Comment

• There really should be a law against these things. IMG_3840.JPG
            "If God had intended for man to only fish on weekends, He would not have created the other five days of the week."

Remember, always fight like you're the third monkey trying to get on Noah's ark.

Comment

• Dragon Fruit and Pineapple. It's what's for dinner. When the only other options are pigs feet, pork fat and brown sauce (they haven't figured out yet how to give it a cool sounding name like he Chinese restaurants in the US), or smoked chicken feet and tofu. If you've never tried it the dragon fruit tastes like a kiwi.
              IMG_4501.JPGIMG_4511.JPGIMG_4512.JPG
              Last edited by KevinD62; 06-23-19, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• Homemade double chocolate Italian gelato.

IMG_3590.JPG

Comment

• You are taking it up a notch....Pecan pie is my all time favorite!
                  BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                  Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

• Anthony's Pizza & Pasta, Golden, CO. Phenomenal pizza. My daughter and her husband with us on a family trip. Whitewater rafting, sightseeing, fishing, and pizza. One pizza and drinks (free refills) for the 5 of us for $29. Not a bad deal. KFC would have been twice that. First time we ever ate here was just me and the wife. I ordered one of these by mistake. Menu calls is an 18" pizza. It fails to tell you that's the radius not the diameter. You can imagine our shock when it arrived at the table.

IMG_2396.JPG

Comment

Working...
                    X