PECAN WOOD FOR SMOKING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soundsfishy2me View Post
    Thanks fishnpreacher, and yes I will be at the fall fling. I would not dare miss your Roosevelt Beans. I will introduce myself when I arrive.

See you there!
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Bumping up. If you need some pecan wood for smoking and you will be at the fling let me know. If you can't make the fling, I'll see what I have left and let you know, but the Fall Fling has dibbs....

Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

LAST BUMP UP!!

I've got plenty of pecan wood, most of it 3-4 ft long and about as big around as your arm. Sorry, I'm not cutting and splitting any!

Will be at the Fling, and I don't want to haul this back home.

Comment

Pecan Test Today!

Thanks to fishnpreacher I will be testing some of his pecan wood today, smoking 3 racks of baby backs. The pecan will be combined with my usual blend of hickory and oak. I will report results on Monday.

The fishnpreacher went way of his way to meet me at a McDonalds near Royston to bring this wood to me. I felt a little embarrassed to take such a small portion but he is a complete gentleman and all around great guy.

Thanks! --jk--

Comment

...I got a buddy in Pine Mtn. Valley who had several apple trees die from some disease...he cut them and is giving me some for smoking wood...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

Working...
            X