Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Rods @ Dukes Creek

Lost Rods @ Dukes Creek
    To anyone out there, that may have been in Smithgall Woods parking lot Wednesday afternoon 5/15. I took my son on Dukes for the afternoon session. It was his 1st time flyfishing. In the confusion, we may have left both our rods leaning against a tree in the parking lot.
    If anyone happened across them, I would Greatly appreciate getting them back.
    Last edited by dongrego; 05-31-13, 11:17 AM.
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Have you called the office where you check in? They might have picked them up or someone might have turned them in. Hope you get them back!

Comment

Thanks for the advice.
      yeah, I called last night, they sent someone over...they were gone. John called me this mourn...nobody has turned them in..yet.
      I really hope I get them back..a large expense that I probably won't go through again
      Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Comment

Your homeowners insurance may cover some of the cost.

Comment

I will check on that...Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X