i lost my fly box on chattahoochee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i lost my fly box on chattahoochee

I was fishing on chatahoochee on june 15th on saturday and I lost my fly box
    and i was asking people if they saw it and they said they saw a guy picking up a fly box. So if you have it please let me know because its really important to me and please let me know thank you so much

Please Please~~~~^^

E mail: woojikim66@naver.com

Did you put your name/number on it? I did and was able to recover my lost fly box. I'm going to make sure I have it written on anything I care about. I hope my wife and kids don't wonder why I'm chasing them with a sharpie.

DD F
    Fly Fisherman - Part Entomologist, Part Meteorologist, Part Ichthyologist, Part Hydrologist, All Liar.

Comment

Found fly box.

I sent a PM. If the one I found is yours, I am happy to return it.

Also, if anyone lost one PM/reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Da's Fishing View Post
        Did you put your name/number on it? I did and was able to recover my lost fly box. I'm going to make sure I have it written on anything I care about. I hope my wife and kids don't wonder why I'm chasing them with a sharpie.

DD F
        I put my name, phone number and NGTO name on all mine, everyone should
        "Fly Fishing Is Not A Team Sport"----Tom McGuane

The fisherman now is one who defies society, who rips lips, who drains the pool, who takes no prisoners, who is not to be confused with the sissy with the creel and bamboo rod. Granted, he releases what he catches, but in some cases, he strips the quarry of its perilous soul before tossing it back in the water. What was once a trout – cold, hard, spotted and beautiful – becomes “number seven.”
        Tom McGuane

Comment

Here are 2 pics.
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks like we have a winner!:

https://www.facebook.com/NGTO.org/po...7?notif_t=wall
            "What's his offense?"
            "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
            ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

Good fishing mojo coming to Uncle Fun!

Blessings on you!
              BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
              Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Happy to do so. I wish I knew of the forum last year when my son lost ours. Although those flys weren't catching anything!

However, no good would come from my profiting from someone's loss. The fishing Gods would not be happy with Uncle Fun. JK

I was fishing the east side of the island at JB @ 7:00 pm.

I will message you with the details.

Comment

What has he won , Johnny?

Fun,

If you are interested, I have an NGTO decal I can send if you PM me your address. and I'll see if I have any other NGTO SWAG I can dig up.

Thanks for helping out.
                  If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Working...
                  X