Lost Keys- Tuckaseegee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Keys- Tuckaseegee

I belive I have lost my keys, chances are they are sitting on the side of the tuck. If you happen to come across them, let me know. They have a car key, car remote, flashlight, and 3 other keys on them.

Thanks Guys.
    Jackson Dockery
    sigpic
    My Instagram
    Unicoi Outfitters

Also, if someone is headed up there and doesn't mind looking for them just a bit, let me know and I will tell you where they should be- doubt they are still there.... if they were there at all.
    Jackson Dockery
    sigpic
    My Instagram
    Unicoi Outfitters

Comment

Oh **** best of luck
      Resident Tenkara Nerd

Comment

I'm up here for the week with several NGTO miscreants. PM me a more exact location and I'll send out a search party today.

I'm pretty familiar with the river so be specific if you can.
        The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

I think we found them....PM an address and I'll mail them. (I'm gonna be up here in Dillsboro for another week....if you'll be up here.)

Chuck said he could possibly drop them off at Unicoi Outfitters Wednesday morning.

Lemme know.
          The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Drifter - you are a good man!
            RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

Another NGTO Festivus miracle!

Way to go Steve!

Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
              Simple Goat Herder
              Former NGTO President
              Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Originally posted by RScott View Post
                Drifter - you are a good man!
                Yes indeed! This is a cool group to be a part of.
                Jimmy Harris
                Unicoi Liars Club
                Unicoi Outfitters Online Store

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter View Post

I think we found them....PM an address and I'll mail them. (I'm gonna be up here in Dillsboro for another week....if you'll be up here.)

Chuck said he could possibly drop them off at Unicoi Outfitters Wednesday morning.

Lemme know.

OH MAN.... YOU ARE AWESOME! PM sent!
                  Jackson Dockery
                  sigpic
                  My Instagram
                  Unicoi Outfitters

Comment

Us old folks don't really have a lot to do up here....so we are always up for a little excitement. :-)
                    The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

THANKS!!!

You saved Dad a 4 hour round trip!!!!!

Comment

That should be good for some store credit or something lol
                        Resident Tenkara Nerd

Comment

Originally posted by iso1600 View Post
                          That should be good for some store credit or something lol

Nope....the folks at Unicoi have been way too generous to me over the past years....I still owe them.

I was between naps so it worked out.
                          The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Class act. Makes you proud to be associated with this board of fine people..:cheers
                            dink
                            Some fishermen see no fish and foolishly
                            believe that the river is empty.
                            Henry Van Dyke

Comment

This is very, very cool.

Come to think of it, I lost a size 24 BWO out there last weekend...

Comment

Working...
                              X