Lost at Smiths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at Smiths

Total shot in the dark here but I lost a hearing aid at Smiths yesterday. I think it may be in the parking lot but if nature exactly where it came out. Reward if found. Doubt it will ever show up but looks like the picture.

Oh boy! This is one reason I am reluctant to get me some of these as I could see this happening to me too. I sure hope you get it back brother!

PS: check with the park office from time to time, someone might turn it in there.
    Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
    Simple Goat Herder
    Former NGTO President
    Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Originally posted by Banker In Space View Post
      Total shot in the dark here but I lost a hearing aid at Smiths yesterday. I think it may be in the parking lot but if nature exactly where it came out. Reward if found. Doubt it will ever show up but looks like the picture.
      Iím headed up tomorrow morning, Iíll keep a look out for you
      I use dry flies...why just for the chance of the perfect cast, perfect drift, just to see it disappear...and then FISH ON!!!!

2010 Fall Fling Hero Shot Winner - 73'
      2011 Spring Fling Hero Shot Winner - 84' (91' Practice)

Southern Fly Fishing
      http://southernflyfishing1530.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
        Oh boy! This is one reason I am reluctant to get me some of these as I could see this happening to me too. I sure hope you get it back brother!

PS: check with the park office from time to time, someone might turn it in there.

Will do. Good thing is most come with 36 month loss damage coverage. It is subject to a deductible but hey you probably deserve it for such a bonehead move lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally_Fly View Post
          Iím headed up tomorrow morning, Iíll keep a look out for you

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X