Found Anchor at JB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Anchor at JB

Rope hooked into an anchor. Figured it was a YUUUGEE Brown. Pulled it a good 15 feet of mud clodded rope before the anchor must've unwrapped from the rock it was around, snapped back and broke the butt section of my Syndicate. Overall I was pretty impressed how far it dragged before the rod broke.
    We are the music-makers,
    And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers
    And sitting by desolate streams;
    World losers and world forsakers,
    On whom the pale moon gleams.

Dude, that sucks! Though it is first rod Iíve ever heard of breaking by snagging on an anchor line. Hopefully syndicates warranty process is quick/easy...Iíve had mine almost a year but havenít needed the warranty yet *knock on wood*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So. . . ya gonna give me my anchor back?
      If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Originally posted by freestone1 View Post
        Dude, that sucks! Though it is first rod I’ve ever heard of breaking by snagging on an anchor line. Hopefully syndicates warranty process is quick/easy...I’ve had mine almost a year but haven’t needed the warranty yet *knock on wood*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        They're pretty good about the warranty, this will be my third time using it. Its a little pricier for the butt but I figured they got me a free bee the first time with my sob story so I owe them one.

Originally posted by Swamp Angel View Post
        So. . . ya gonna give me my anchor back?
        I'll have it for you when you come get your third spare of keys
        We are the music-makers,
        And we are the dreamers of dreams,
        Wandering by lone sea-breakers
        And sitting by desolate streams;
        World losers and world forsakers,
        On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Working...
        X