Extended Trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended Trip

We took our new RV to Gulf State Park and are staying here a month and a week. I fired up my Akorn Jr and did steaks the other nite.

My ribs turned out great too.

Our camp site

I paint rocks and hide them for folks in the area to find. Fun hobby.

Did some canvas panel painting too.

" When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
    David

OK, thatís it. Youíre having too much fun. Pack it up and get on back home.

Comment

Mouth watering steaks and ribs! Like your paintings! Looks like a lot of fun!
      "Why me Lord what have I ever done to deserve even one of the pleasures I've known" - Kris Kristofferson

Comment

Living the life! Well done my friend!
        BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
        Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Thatís awesome.
          sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
          "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

I'm jealous of your RV, food, location, artistic talent ... even your dog! What a wonderful time you must be having down on the coast. Is this in Gulf Shores Alabama? What a scenic camp ground. Thanks for sharing the info and pictures!

Comment

Thanks Y'all! We are having a blast here in Gulf Shores. For those that don't know, Gulf State Park is situated on the gulf coast between Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Alabama. They have my favorite and second longest pier on the gulf. Full hook ups and the best staff and hosts I have ever met.
              " When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
              David

Comment

Working...
              X