LOST rod/reel early Sat 4/28 at Paces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST rod/reel early Sat 4/28 at Paces

I posted a lost and found item elsewhere before I saw that this the the section to post such notes.
    Anyway, LOST Temple Fork 4 wt 8'0" 4 pc Lefty Kreh Professional Series rod with an Orvis Battenkill reel.
    went to the river to check the flow at 0630-0700 and anyway, put put my rod down on the ground next to handicap spaces - got into the car and drove away. Wasn't until late in the evening that I realized it was missing.
    If you hear of anyone finding please call Joe at 770-329-1125. Many thanks!
    Sailor Joe

I hope you get your rod back Joe! We have a pretty good success record around here for reuniting lost gear with it's owner. If an NGTO member found your rod, there is a good chance they will see this post and give you a call!

PS: are you ex-Navy? I am a sub vet from the Cold War era (82 to 92).
    Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
    Simple Goat Herder
    Former NGTO President
    Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Thank you

Buck,
      Much appreciate the words of encouragement on the possibility of a return of this sweet rig I bought for my son a year ago from Willie at the Flybox Outfitters in Kennesaw. My wife asked me why I was using his rig and I told her simply his was much better than mine.
      Yes, I am an old sailor. I also was in during the Cold War days from 73-00 with time at Cold War places such as Holy Loch, Keflavik and a variety of other assignments at sea and on land in the US and around the globe - much like yourself I am sure.
      Perhaps we'll run into each other on the river. I'll look for the 'Hat' you have on in your photo.
      Tks,
      Joe
      Sailor Joe

Comment

did you lose any stainless forceps? I found some monday afternoon at Paces...

Comment

rod

Thanks but those are not mine.
          Appreciate you thinking of me.
          Sailor Joe

Comment

Working...
          X