Stupid Criminals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighborhood Happiness

Can you imagine how happy everyone in the neighborhood would have been had all the weed in the trunk burned at one time .... 8- ) I bet local bakeries and ice cream stores would have record sales ....

Comment

• Thinning the Herd

Is this a case of "Hold my beer", or something more sinister? Sat. night, three drunk guys, a bullet-proof vest , a handgun, and a whole lot of stupidity. I am telling you there is no way you can shoot through my vest!

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/h...y-12726664.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Fun View Post
        Is this a case of "Hold my beer", or something more sinister? Sat. night, three drunk guys, a bullet-proof vest , a handgun, and a whole lot of stupidity. I am telling you there is no way you can shoot through my vest!
        Or the victim was wearing the vest in anticipation of a visit by the accused. The details are scarce; only the headline mentions a party. And where the bullet ended up is also not clear. In his head maybe?

The Dallas Morning News has a bit more detail (and a badly-worded paragraph in which the victim apparently got shot and then fled with another witness....sheesh).:

Officers were called about 1:30 a.m. to the 300 block of West 23rd Street. Investigators said a partygoer shot the man after the victim put on the vest and fled with another witness, the Houston Chronicle reported.

The victim, whose identity has not been released, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead on the scene. Investigators were working determine whether the shooting was part of a dare, the Chronicle reported.

It was not immediately clear whether the bullet went through the vest or struck an uncovered area.
        And more:

http://abc13.com/man-charged-with-ki...-vest/3176394/

Police say Griffin took out his gun and shot Barber in the chest.

He was killed.

Griffin left the party before returning to talk with police.

His girlfriend told ABC13 he didn't mean to kill his friend. She said Griffin didn't even know his gun was loaded.

"He goes 'shoot me.' Well, he didn't think there was nothing in it, and he did. And the dude went '@##$ that hurt' and then he dropped. And then Jason ripped the vest off of him and tried to help him,'" said Mary Warstler.

Warstler said Griffin was suicidal after the shooting and had to be treated for seizures before he was arrested.
        Last edited by Trout8myfly; 03-05-18, 04:50 PM.
        "What's his offense?"
        "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
        ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

• Stoopid.
          sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
          "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

• You have to respect this guy's dedication to showing up at court on time!

Hartford man due in court to answer a charge of stealing a car apparently stole a car to get to court, police said.

Jonathan Rivera, 25, was at Superior Court in Hartford on Wednesday to answer a charge of first-degree larceny and tampering with a motor vehicle involving the theft of a car in Hartford on Feb. 17.
            http://www.courant.com/breaking-news...308-story.html
            Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
            Simple Goat Herder
            Former NGTO President
            Hall of Fame Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
              You have to respect this guy's dedication to showing up at court on time!
              A twisted form of paying it forward?
              "What's his offense?"
              "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
              ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

• Kinda like showing up hammered for DUI school. A friend, that is....
                sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
                "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

• Originally posted by terry creech View Post
                  Kinda like showing up hammered for DUI school. A friend, that is....

You mean that DUI school doesn't teach how to drive while you're hammered?
                  BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                  Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

• I spent a year one month in Hartford, I can living up there turning you toward the dark side.

Why is there a law against wear protective body armor as stated in one of the Texas (I think it was) cases. They should issue body armor to everyone without an record who lives in some neighborhoods.
                    Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

• He sold me bad drugs!

This is just too much!

Man Arrested After Bringing Meth To Police Station To Have It Tested By Cops! I think he had just realizing how stupid this was right as they were taking his picture. This mug shot pretty much says it all!

Link to the full story: http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/dumb...th-test-563914

Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                      Simple Goat Herder
                      Former NGTO President
                      Hall of Fame Member

Comment

• And if it didn't test positive for meth, he wanted to press charges against his dealer for duping him. Hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X